Breaking: Boko Haram crashes army chopper, to release videos on Chibok girls

0
516

 

Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau is about to release another videos on the abducted Chibok school girls, just as the sect allegedly shot down army helicopter, a source had revealed.

The source, Ahmad Salkida, a Nigerian journalist believed to have access to the leadership of Boko Haram terrorists, said sources close to the insurgents said the group would soon release a string of videos of the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a tweet on his handle, Salkida said, “Sources close to the Shekau led terror group say they shall be releasing a string of videos on the abducted Chibok girls, Police wives and crashed helicopter. The group claims they gunned it down amid unrelenting push by the Army.”

The terrorist group abducted the girls on April 14, 2014 from the Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno State. While several of them have been released after undisclosed arrangement between the Federal government and the sect, many of them however, have remained in the custody of the terrorists.

The police wives referred to is believed to be those Boko Haram took captive when the insurgent group in June 2017 attacked a police convoy in Borno State. That attack left two officers dead while 57 went missing.

The crashed military helicopter the source said the sect was about to show in their video is supposed to be the one Nigeria Army last week announced had suffered a mishap but failed to give details on.

Other tweets by Salkida read, “Sources conversant with the ongoing war refuted claims by #ISWAP that they repelled soldiers in Metele. “Our troops cleared the terrorist camps” and soldiers did not go berserk, only BHT are in the area,” the source indicated, but did not comment on the alleged abducted soldier.

“If this is confirmed, it’s the first time #ISWAP will take a soldier captive. The source did not, reveal the identity of this soldier, but claimed “soldiers are

burning down inhabited villages,” which confirmed military statements of intense attacks tagged, Operation Deep Punch.

“A source that is conversant with the ongoing war in #LakeChad islands, #ISWAP’s stronghold claimed; “it is not true the group suffered defeat in the area,” insisting they have repelled attacks in the forest of metele and have abducted and now holding one soldier captive.”

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here