The video recently posted with the caption: “NATHANIEL KUDU MAKES NIGERIA PROUD IN GHANA WITH CHAINS OF AWARDS” has found to be an error.
We discovered from GhanaWeb that the name of the Awards Winner is Nathaniel Codjoe, not Nathaniel Kudu. The mix-up is highly regretted.
Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia has met Nathaniel Codjoe, the University of Cape Coast (UCC) medical school graduate who bagged 16 out of 22 awards at the university’s graduation ceremony held on March 30, 2023.
Dr. Bawumia disclosed that he met Nathaniel Cudjoe with his family to commend him for the feat he achieved.
He added that he was not surprised that Codjoe was the best in his class after his interaction with him.
GhanaWeb checks show that Dr. Codjoe is an old student of St. Peter’s Secondary School, Nkwatia-Kwahu.
Nathaniel Cudjoe, the freshly-graduated medical doctor from the School of Medical Sciences, was adjudged the:
1. Best Student in Anatomy
2. Best Student in Medical Biochemistry
3. Best Graduating Student in Physiology
4. Best Student in Microbiology
5. Best Student in Community Medicine
6. Best Student in Chemical Pathology
7. Best Student in Pharmacology
8. Best Student in Clinical student
9. Best Graduating Male Student
10. Best Graduating Pre-Clinical Student
11. Best Student in MB ChB Final Part II
12. Best Overall Performance
13. Best Overall Male Medical Student
14. Best Student in Family Medicine
15. Molecular Medicine with Certificate
16. Best student in Ear, Nose and Throat Rotation